in the penal colony in a sentence
- He contracted leprosy, most likely while in the penal colony.
- The Japanese kept two thousand American prisoners in the penal colony.
- A high-ranking visitor arrives in the penal colony.
- Conditions for convicts in the penal colony were harsh.
- "In the Penal Colony " ran at the ACT Theatre until October 1.
- Eleven men were hanged and ten transported for life in the penal colony of New South Wales.
- The barracks, a prison dormitory converted into a museum, documents convict life in the penal colony.
- Convict bushrangers were also prevalent in the penal colony of Van Diemen's Land, established in 1803.
- It is based on Franz Kafka's short story, " In the Penal Colony ".
- Jaimy has been convicted of defrauding the king and sentenced to seven years in the penal colony of Australia.
- It's difficult to see in the penal colony in a sentence .
- Female convicts were also subject to flogging as punishment, both on the convict ships and in the penal colonies.
- The rest examine how Prague affected specific works, including " The Castle " and " In the Penal Colony ."
- In 2009, the company worked for the first time in For You and the UK premiere tour of In the Penal Colony by Philip Glass.
- It was there in 1788, in the penal colony that a century later became a nation, that the first convicts struggled ashore clanking their chains.
- This was particularly resented, as the colony at that time was made up largely of ex-convicts who had served their sentences in the penal colony.
- Ian Curtis of the band Joy Division was inspired by " In the Penal Colony " to write the song " Colony " from the album " Closer ".
- In New South Wales, Aubrey, Maturin and Martin are shocked at life in the penal colony under Governor Macquarie, no better than it was after the " Rum Rebellion ".
- Maggs dreams of the day when he can cast off his nightmares of floggings in the penal colony and live the good life of an Englishman, with an educated gentleman for a son.
- Diem then crushed the rebels and Dan was arrested, tortured and sentenced to eight years of hard labour in the penal colony on Poulo Condore where the French had once imprisoned Vietnamese nationalists.
- "Kafka's " In the Penal Colony ", his play on'vermin'and annihilation in " The Metamorphosis " were actualized shortly after his death.
"in the past year" in a sentence, "in the path of" in a sentence, "in the path of the storm" in a sentence, "in the pay of" in a sentence, "in the pen" in a sentence, "in the penal settlement" in a sentence, "in the pencil case" in a sentence, "in the penny arcade" in a sentence, "in the person of" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define in the penal colony in a sentence and how is the word in the penal colony used in a sentence and examples? in the penal colony造句, in the penal colony造句, 用in the penal colony造句, in the penal colony meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.