in spe in a sentence
- In 1039, his father also died, and Henry became sole ruler and " imperator in spe ".
- From 1979 to 1984 he headed the rock group In Spe, which quickly became one of the most popular in Estonia.
- Tr left In Spe to concentrate on composition, and with the advent of perestroika soon found an audience in the west.
- In 1982 professor ` ola proposes the phrase " Heritology " to describe the convergence of museum and heritage related professions into one mega-profession " in spe " and its associated scientific discipline.
- The influence of SPE has led to rules of the form given in SPE, A?! B / [ precontext _ postcontext ], often being called " SPE-style rules " or " SPE-type rules ".
- The Latin inscription on their tomb, " Regno consortes & urna, hic obdormimus Elizabetha et Maria sorores, in spe resurrectionis ", translates to " Consorts in realm and tomb, here we sleep, Elizabeth and Mary, sisters, in hope of resurrection ".
- The Latin inscription on their tomb, " Regno consortes et urna, hic obdormimus Elizabetha et Maria sorores, in spe resurrectionis " ( affixed there by James I when he succeeded Elizabeth ), translates to : " Consorts in realm and tomb, we, sisters Elizabeth and Mary, here lie down to sleep in hope of resurrection ."
- It's difficult to see in spe in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define in spe in a sentence
and how is the word in spe used in a sentence and examples? in spe造句
, in spe造句
, 用in spe造句
, in spe meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.