in soviet georgia in a sentence
- It acquired the status of a town in Soviet Georgia in 1934.
- Nationalism in Soviet Georgia emerged in 1989 when the weakening of the Soviet Union began.
- After Kazbegi's emigration, his wife Ekaterine Chichua and their younger son Nika stayed in Soviet Georgia.
- But the shortage of card-carrying centers figures to make the player formerly known as Tsakalov ( in Soviet Georgia ) a lottery lock . . ..
- GNG was mainly manned by volunteers and more experienced Georgian officers who were serving in Soviet Georgia which would later provide the basis for the regular armed forces.
- Her scarf, hung to one side of her tree boat, reminded me of the prayer cloths I'd once seen tied to trees in Soviet Georgia.
- During the Soviet years, the Russian people continued to consume enormous quantities of " champagne, " most of it made in Soviet Georgia and Ukraine, with imports from Hungary and other Soviet satellites.
- Deported en masse from their homes in Soviet Georgia by Stalin during World War II, they were deposited in Central Asia where, in 1989, they were forced to flee from a pogrom by Uzbek nationalists.
- In 1944, he further reworked the story as the play, " The Caucasian Chalk Circle ", moving the events to medieval Georgia, adding a prologue set in Soviet Georgia, and greatly elaborating the narrative.
- One evening in Soviet Georgia, emerul khachapuri, a flatbread made of yogurt and wheat, stuffed with cheese and baked on a griddle, was the center of a family meal, a meal that expanded each time someone knocked on the door.
- It's difficult to see in soviet georgia in a sentence .
- He and other experts say that there are no records to substantiate the claims of 115-year-olds in Soviet Georgia, and that there is evidence to suggest that such people are using birth certificates of relatives a generation or two older.
- Shlonsky was noted for his sensitive activism on behalf of Boris Gaponov . Gaponov, as editor of the Communist Party daily in an auto plant in Soviet Georgia, translated the Georgian epic " The Knight in the Panther's Skin " by Shota Rustaveli into Hebrew.
- Marketing analysts for " The Wise Marketer " noted that after the In Soviet Georgia ads, the Dannon company reversed a loss trend and started making profits in 1975, which would not end until the fiscal year 1990, when price hikes for yogurt across the board caused sales to decline.
- A mere dateline, on an article from Tbilisi in Soviet Georgia in 1988, was enough to set off Herman against " some cartographic czar " who had decreed that the long-sanctioned " Tiflis " should be replaced by the " jaw-breaking " native version.
- There are programs, designs, posters and a rare Italian dancing manual, a gift from Diaghilev . How close Balanchine still remained with his family in Soviet Georgia is revealed by a letter he received in New York in 1935 : his mother asks him to promote the music of his composer-brother, Andrei Balanchivadze.
- As a tough Communist Party boss in Soviet Georgia, through his period in the cabaret of world diplomacy as Mikhail Gorbachev's reforming foreign minister, and now as the leader of a chaotic independent Georgia, Shevardnadze has had more picaresque adventures than Voltaire's hapless optimist, while keeping most of his faith in the future.
How can I put and write and define in soviet georgia in a sentence and how is the word in soviet georgia used in a sentence and examples? in soviet georgia造句, in soviet georgia造句, 用in soviet georgia造句, in soviet georgia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.