in proportion to in a sentence
- The emission rate increases in proportion to the intensity of the light.
- Each company has voting rights in proportion to their annual membership fee.
- This means it produces light in proportion to the particle s energy.
- In copper, resistance increases in proportion to length as electrons encounter impurities.
- McGrath's confidence is rocketing in proportion to the frustration of his rivals.
- Those holding winning tickets divide that sum in proportion to their wagers.
- You want to dress to keep yourself in proportion to the room.
- Under the initial conditions, each model is weighted in proportion to evidence.
- Her arms are outsized in proportion to the rest of her body.
- Rockaway was particularly hard hit in proportion to the people we lost.
- It's difficult to see in proportion to in a sentence .
- The eyes were large in proportion to the rest of the skull.
- "Think about choosing a print that's in proportion to your frame ."
- Views should be represented in proportion to their representation in reliable sources.
- _Deductions or business expenses that seem large in proportion to reported income.
- In proportion to their number, no body of men suffered more severely.
- I proceeded to increase my criticism in proportion to his abuses.
- The pressure increases in proportion to the number of collisions per unit time.
- The parties will divide the seats in proportion to the votes they receive.
- The prize fund accumulated in proportion to the number of entries.
- We have reduced staff at our hotels in proportion to demand.
"in proper sequence" in a sentence, "in proper working order" in a sentence, "in proportion" in a sentence, "in proportion as" in a sentence, "in proportion of" in a sentence, "in proportion to as" in a sentence, "in proportion with" in a sentence, "in propria persona" in a sentence, "in prose" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define in proportion to in a sentence and how is the word in proportion to used in a sentence and examples? in proportion to造句, in proportion to造句, 用in proportion to造句, in proportion to meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.