in proportion as in a sentence
- Its educational work is being rendered less important in proportion as education progresses among Russian Jews generally.
- In proportion as international commerce developed and the Jewish interests increased, the income of the letter-carrier became correspondingly larger.
- And the pressure to deposit them in our small pond increases in proportion as we improve their survival rate.
- In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is necessary that public opinion be enlightened.
- The spirits of the crowd rose in proportion as the wine went down, and everybody felt particularly kind to everybody else.
- Hence, and so has Lord Bacon told us, all science approaches to its perfection in proportion as it immaterializes objects [ cf.
- In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.
- Are the powers of the national legislature to be restrained in proportion as the rights and privileges, derived from the nation, are more valuable?
- In proportion as the antagonism between classes within the nation vanishes, the hostility of one nation to another will come to an end . ""
- But the deployment of 4, 000 troops appeared to dissuade most of Jerusalem's Palestinian voters who turned out in proportions as low as 20 percent.
- It's difficult to see in proportion as in a sentence .
- To attain this end every possible influence should be brought to bear, and in proportion as it is attained & an agent is successful or unsuccessful ."
- Yet, we shall be able to make our best defense of it in proportion as we recognize and value its use of ambiguous symbol and paradoxical statement.
- You may notice that the drawbridge in the etching of Jacobus Harrewijn is more in proportion as compared to the drawing of Jan Baptist Gramaye ( 1606 ).
- They each weigh about 15 grams and contribute some 60 67 % of unstimulated saliva secretion; on stimulation their contribution decreases in proportion as the parotid secretion rises to 50 %.
- When this is done it is evident that, the conditions being precisely similar, in proportion as the water escapes the two corks will sink and the rods will disappear into the vessels.
- "" In proportion as the exploitation of one individual by another will also be put an end to, the exploitation of one nation by another will also be put an end to.
- As time went on, and the value of the estates increased, the rent payable to the Lord became so small in proportion as to be almost nominal, being extinguished by purchase in 1916.
- It is brought on by the outpouring of the Spirit, and will just increase in proportion as the Spirit is poured out . "'The trial of the Church is from Antichrist . "'
- In " On Different Sorts of Fame ", " In proportion as men can command the immediate and vulgar applause of others, they become indifferent to that which is remote and difficult of attainment ".
- Mr . Cleveley's performance did not impress me, instantaneously, with so much pleasure as Mr . Loutherbourg's; but it had this very desirable effect, that my satisfaction was strengthened in proportion as I viewed it.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"in proof of" in a sentence, "in proper" in a sentence, "in proper sequence" in a sentence, "in proper working order" in a sentence, "in proportion" in a sentence, "in proportion of" in a sentence, "in proportion to" in a sentence, "in proportion to as" in a sentence, "in proportion with" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define in proportion as in a sentence and how is the word in proportion as used in a sentence and examples? in proportion as造句, in proportion as造句, 用in proportion as造句, in proportion as meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.