in drum in a sentence
- According to several reports, the red ink is being stored in drums.
- It specialises in drum & bass but has released Dubstep & House.
- She was baptised as Deirdre and grew up in Drum, County Waterford.
- He won " Best Prog Drummer " in DRUM USA magazine 2011.
- In 1962 the Conyngham National Bank opened a branch in Drums.
- Narration is used much more than in Drum Corps as well.
- It is more prevalent in drum brakes due to their configuration.
- Fuels fires are contained in drums or tanks that have been cut open.
- It is one of the labels specialising in drum and bass.
- Dolmayan first became interested in drums at the age of two.
- Due to a death in Drum's family, no HeroesCon was held in 1986.
- The pair recorded songs at Little's Golden Age Studios in drums, guitars and synthesisers.
- She was carrying a cargo of aviation fuel in drums.
- This move was the biggest news in drum manufacturing in the past 20 years.
- Based in Veradale, Washington, Thunder performs in Drum Corps International ( DCI ) competitions.
- Improvements in drum tuning were also established at this time.
- Tr?Cool won " Best Punk Drummer " in DRUM!
- Based in Austin, Texas, Genesis performs in Drum Corps International ( DCI ) competitions.
- Based in Oceanside, California, Gold performs in Drum Corps International ( DCI ) competitions.
- Monoi de Tahiti must be stored in drums with a food-suitable liner or material.
How can I put and write and define in drum in a sentence
and how is the word in drum used in a sentence and examples? 用in drum造句
, 用in drum造句
, 用in drum造句
, in drum meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.