in advance in a sentence
- But for anyone to predict its failure in advance is foolish.
- The IOC selects a site years in advance of the Games.
- I will not tell anyone in advance where I am going.
- The party is campaigning in advance of national elections this fall.
- No detailed timetable for surrendering weapons would be fixed in advance.
- It is something that has to be thought through in advance.
- Participants are required to verify capabilities and physical condition in advance.
- Gulla said all tobacco advertising copy must be submitted in advance.
- Jesse truly was a hero in advancing the cause of science.
- Trading was light in advance of the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
- It's difficult to see in advance in a sentence .
- But apparently he never told her of his plan in advance.
- Getting good information in advance of a driving trip is important.
- His administration was not as successful in advancing the conservative agenda.
- Guaranteed Kennedy Center tickets ( at least one month in advance)
- Miners sell their future production in advance to lock in prices.
- The Russian government has protested strongly in advance about the meeting.
- All this far in advance of the popularity of these movements.
- But NOS never told customers about the termination fee in advance.
- Many were partying hard well in advance of the new year.
- Local officials knew in advance that the observers would be visiting.
"in addition to that, victims" in a sentence, "in addition to this" in a sentence, "in admiration" in a sentence, "in admiration of" in a sentence, "in adoration" in a sentence, "in advance of" in a sentence, "in advance of the broken arm" in a sentence, "in advanced" in a sentence, "in adversity" in a sentence,