in advance of in a sentence
- Telecommunications giants have been maneuvering for position in advance of the auctions.
- Tickets must be purchased at least five days in advance of travel.
- Security has been tightened around the city in advance of the meeting.
- Some American cardinals have begun speaking out in advance of the meeting.
- Proxies are mailed to shareholders in advance of the annual shareholders meeting.
- These purchases were made in advance of possible merger and acquisition announcements.
- Aurora had begun to add people well in advance of the breakdowns.
- Many schools met the goal in advance of the July 1 deadline.
- Closed Mondays . Reservations are required two weeks in advance of visit.
- Requests the director general to submit in advance of the November board:
- It's difficult to see in advance of in a sentence .
- Albright told reporters Wednesday in Rome in advance of her trip.
- I routinely informed the AAA agent in advance of this trip.
- They usually work three or four months in advance of publication.
- And we will announce our plans in advance of the preseason.
- The Mexican authorities were notified in advance of the Marine presence.
- Computer vendors purchase parts well in advance of peak consumer purchasing.
- His own lawyer was not told in advance of the hearing.
- All day long, media vehicles arrived in advance of the cyclists.
- Van Mierlo told a press conference in advance of the meeting.
- White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said in advance of the meeting.
"in addition to this" in a sentence, "in admiration" in a sentence, "in admiration of" in a sentence, "in adoration" in a sentence, "in advance" in a sentence, "in advance of the broken arm" in a sentence, "in advanced" in a sentence, "in adversity" in a sentence, "in adversity, we know our friends" in a sentence,