in adoration in a sentence
- ICH-EE-RO ! " in adoration.
- Large crowds salute the Holy Child in adoration with songs and prayers.
- Kneeling in adoration to either side are four small angels.
- The owner is shown kneeling in adoration before the sun.
- The Juvarra altar has two marble angels in adoration by Carlo Antonio Tantardini.
- The Virgin Mary and Magi kneeling in adoration.
- The fairies kneel in adoration at her feet.
- When Cornelius himself meets Simon Peter, Cornelius falls at his feet in adoration.
- It has sculpted reliefs of the " Saints in adoration of Holy Trinity ".
- Throngs of jubilant teen-agers packed a sports stadium, waving signs and screaming in adoration.
- It's difficult to see in adoration in a sentence .
- Trofimov stares after the departing Anya and mutters " My sunshine, my spring " in adoration.
- After the funeral, Margarita remains behind and pours forth her feelings in adoration of the Saviour.
- Each figure bends towards God, in adoration, to lay a golden crown at his feet.
- At home, their hours were spent in silence and prayer, especially in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament.
- The image of my Lord will fill my room and life and I will spend my time there in adoration.
- He is there represented together with his patron Alfonso and his friend Jacopo Sannazaro in adoration before the dead Christ.
- "O come, let us adore Him " was now " O come in adoration ."
- The lower half of the panel is dominated by a cave in which Mary and Joseph stand slightly bent in adoration.
- They were a genial group of rounders circling in adoration and support around the alcohol-ravaged but brilliant actor John Barrymore.
- Another altarpiece in the church depicts " Santa Francesca Romana in Adoration of Madonna and Child " by Giuseppe Ghezzi.
"in addition to that" in a sentence, "in addition to that, victims" in a sentence, "in addition to this" in a sentence, "in admiration" in a sentence, "in admiration of" in a sentence, "in advance" in a sentence, "in advance of" in a sentence, "in advance of the broken arm" in a sentence, "in advanced" in a sentence,