icarosaurus siefkeri in a sentence
- The Icarosaurus siefkeri is expected to fetch about $ 300, 000.
- Instead, the Icarosaurus siefkeri glided from tree to tree, in the manner of a flying squirrel.
- Later, the creature-- previously unnamed-- was designated the " Icarosaurus siefkeri ."
- The discovery of Icarosaurus siefkeri in the former Granton Quarry in 1960 led scientists to revise the evolutionary timeline.
- To this day, the find, the only complete imprint of the Icarosaurus siefkeri, remains a significant one.
- Resembling a large dragonfly and preserved on a shale slab, Icarosaurus siefkeri has a storied and controversial 40-year history.
- Later, in 1966, Edwin Colbert described the small gliding lizard " Icarosaurus siefkeri ", which was discovered at North Bergen.
- The fossil, a 7-inch lizard with a 10-inch wingspan called Icarosaurus siefkeri, is the oldest airborne vertebrate known to scientists.
- Lesser known as the Icarosaurus siefkeri, the reptile resembles a huge dragonfly that's about 7 inches long and stretches about 10 inches from wingtip to wingtip.
- Little bigger than a dragonfly, Icarosaurus siefkeri, as the 200 million-year-old relic would later be called, took the scientific world by storm, showing that vertebrates glided through the air far earlier than previously thought.
How can I put and write and define icarosaurus siefkeri in a sentence and how is the word icarosaurus siefkeri used in a sentence and examples? 用icarosaurus siefkeri造句, 用icarosaurus siefkeri造句, 用icarosaurus siefkeri造句, icarosaurus siefkeri meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.