icaros in a sentence
- The group would join in these songs, called icaros.
- Experienced shamans can recite hundreds of icaros.
- There was seven years between this and previous album of Diablo, Icaros, which was released in May 2008.
- Later C髍dova in his work as a curandero primarily relied on the " icaros " taught him by Xumu.
- A plant's spirit, according to the " ayahuasquero ", responds to sounds especially the singing of icaros.
- In the Peruvian Amazon Basin, shamans and " curanderos " use medicine songs called " icaros " to evoke spirits.
- To the plants the chief sang his chants ( called icaros ), and taught many to C髍dova, along with their meaning and healing effects.
- Its span Trike Icaros Millenium wing is supported by a single tube-type kingpost and uses an " A " frame weight-shift control bar.
- Following the teachings of chief Xumu of the " Huni Kui ", C髍dova continued to sing traditional icaros to the plants while he prepared his extracts.
- Other AROS identifiable symbols and logos are used around the cat shape, such as IcAROS logo which is stylised cat Eye, or AFA ( Aros for Amiga ).
- Later he led another " ayahuasca " session, where his skills noticeably improved, as he used the chanting of " icaros " to orchestrate the group's flow of shared images.
- Distributed by Icaros Records 2012 ( Poland ), Lifeforce Records 2012 ( Western Europe, USA & Canada ), MSR Productions 2013 ( Russia, CIS countries and The Baltic States ), Sadistico Records 2013 ( Brazil ).
- Releasing the album in 2012 on several record labels : Lifeforce Records ( Europe / North America ), Icaros Records ( Poland ), MSR Productions ( Russia / CIS countries ), resulted also in signing the worldwide deal with The Flaming Arts Management and Booking Agency.
- TFC s current slate includes AWOL, Boone, Cameraperson, Equal Means Equal, Forever Pure, Hooligan Sparrow, Hunky Dory, Icaros, Jewel's Catch One, The Last Laugh, Maya Angelou And Still I Rise, Out Run, A Song For You, Tower, Untouchable and Women Who Kill.
- Lamb commented that chief Xumu led the " Huni Kui " " with great finess and subtlety, seeking consensus on every important action after long discussion with his people . " His practice in guiding " ayahuasca " sessions with carefully timed " icaros " undoubtedly assisted his ability to persuade.
- Eventually he discovered, while conducting a group " ayahuasca " session, by using " icaros ", " that the visions obeyed the songs and chants, or perhaps it would be better to say that by means of the chants it was possible to influence the course of the visions ".
- Near Carura it passes from Phrygia into Caria, where it flows in its tortuous course through the Maeandrian plain, and finally discharges itself in the Gulf of Icaros ( an arm of the Aegean Sea ), between Priene and Myus, opposite to the Ionian city of Miletus, from which its mouth is only 10 stadia distant.
- The key " ayahuasca " chants and songs " sway the sequence and content of the internal vision ", remarked C髍dova, who stated also, " This power once exerted, though perhaps subtle in its effect, does not easily disappear . " " The " icaros " constitute the quintessence of shamanic power ."
- In his guiding role, chief Xumu Nawa apparently employed different chants or " icaros " in order to steer and coordinate the subjective imaginations of individual tribal members, so that the " ayahuasca " sessions would become a shared experience among those participating . " Soon subtle but evocative chants led by the chief took control of the progression of our visions.
- "In the case of mestizo Peruvian shamans, the " ayahuasca " plant, like other visionary plants, is itself the teacher of the aspiring shaman who, among other things, learns supernatural melodies or " icaros " from the plant . " The special functional uses of different " icaros " are " as varied as the needs of the shaman ".
How can I put and write and define icaros in a sentence
and how is the word icaros used in a sentence and examples? 用icaros造句
, icaros meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.