hufstedler in a sentence
- In 1981, Hufstedler returned to private life, teaching and practicing law.
- The head of the panel is Shirley Hufstedler.
- Hufstedler wrote in her preface to the report.
- Hufstedler had a distinguished career at the highest levels of legal and public service.
- He worked at the firm of Hufstedler, Miller, Carlson & Beardsley.
- Henry Remington was elected lieutenant colonel, but resigned and was replaced by Eli Hufstedler.
- The 25th Arkansas participated in the Chickamauga Campaign under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Eli Hufstedler.
- Former Federal Judge Shirley Hufstedler, who represented Davis in the discussions, defended Davis'decision.
- She was a partner in the firm Hufstedler & Kaus, now merged into Morrison & Foerster.
- He was a senior partner at the law firm of Hufstedler & Kaus, retiring in 1990.
- It's difficult to see hufstedler in a sentence .
- In 1973, for example, U . S . Court of Appeals Judge Shirley Hufstedler dissented from a decision absolving MORE
- Hufstedler was considered to be a candidate for the Supreme Court if a vacancy had occurred under the Jimmy Carter presidency.
- Wooden walls and a roof were added because of Pinckney Hufstedler's fears that water could get into his tomb.
- In 1979, President Carter announced his choice of federal appeals judge Shirley Hufstedler to head the newly created Department of Education.
- Hufstedler also asked that his body be transported to the burial site in a wagon drawn by white oxen, rather than mules.
- In 1979, the Supersisters trading card set was produced and distributed; one of the cards featured Hufstedler's name and picture.
- Treanor's career in the public sector began as a speechwriter for Secretary of Education Shirley Hufstedler, followed by a independent counsel.
- The grave house is a limestone and wood structure that covers the burial site of local farmer Pinckney Hufstedler and members of his family.
- Also discussed was a California judge, Shirley Hufstedler, whom Johnson later placed on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- She was an associate, and then a partner at the Beardsley, Hufstedler & Kemble law firm and its successors from 1977 to 2000.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define hufstedler in a sentence and how is the word hufstedler used in a sentence and examples? hufstedler造句, hufstedler造句, 用hufstedler造句, hufstedler meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.