ho anh thai in a sentence
- Ms . Khue said through a translator, Ho Anh Thai, who is another visiting contributor from Hanoi.
- Ho Anh Thai came back to the theme of India with the novel " The Buddha, Savitri and I, " published in 2007.
- "' Ho Anh Thai "'is one of the best known contemporary writers in Vietnam and regarded as a literary phenomenon of the post-war generation.
- Nguyen Qui Duc is the author of " Where the Ashes Are : The Odyssey of a Vietnamese Family ", and the translator of the novella " Behind The Red Mist " by Ho Anh Thai, ( Curbstone Press, 1997 ).
- Among the invited speakers present were T黵ker Armaner, Antonia Arslan, Yusuf Azemoun, Karin Barber, Ann Louise Bardach, Abdelkader Benali, Charles Bernstein, Calixthe Beyala, Giannina Braschi, David Brookshaw, Mircea Crtrescu, Mauro Covacich, Tsitsi Dangarembga, Assia Djebar, Gamal el-Ghitany, Horace Engdahl, Rafael Hern醤dez, Ho Anh Thai, Uzodinma Iweala, Clara Jan閟, Eileen Julien, Jonas Hassen Khemiri, Jamaica Kincaid, Antije Krog, Leevi Lehto, Eileen Julien, Henning Mankell, Ana Menendez, Gcina Mhlope, Rosa Montero, Bharati Mukherjee, Herta M黮ler, Simone Murray, Sonia Nimr, Saliha Paker, Elena Poniatowska, Philip Pullman, Laura Restrepo, Rodrigo Rey Rosa, Hans Rosling, Alfian Bin Sa at, Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, Dava Sobel, Muniz Sodr? Saaa Staniaic, Krister Stoor, Farzaneh Taheri, Shaun Tan, Yoko Tawada, Dubravka Ugreaic, Leonardo Valencia, Binyavanga Wainaina ( not present due to illness ), Frank Westerman, Wu Ming, and more.
- It's difficult to see ho anh thai in a sentence .