hazardous fluids in a sentence
- Despite a 6-foot gash in the ship's stern, no hazardous fluids spilled into the channel, Orendorff said.
- Hazardous fluids such as fuel and oil will have to removed from the vessel before it is sunk.
- Double Block and Bleed isolation is typically used on systems containing hazardous fluids ( i . e . hydrocarbons ) or high pressure systems.
- The Sundyne sealless magnetic drive pumps are leak-free and ideal for difficult, high value and hazardous fluid processing where containment, reliability and safety are imperative.
- In 1994, Cordani started Dyn-O-Mat, a 24-employee company that manufactures and distributes environmentally safe cleaning products, including bilge balls, which absorb hazardous fluids, including gas and oil, from the bilges of pleasure boats.
- The American Concrete Institute recommends against the use of hydrophilic waterstops for hazardous fluids such as fuels, acids, and process chemicals, as the products may not swell as intended in fluids other than water.
- It's difficult to see hazardous fluids in a sentence .
"hazardous element" in a sentence, "hazardous enterprise" in a sentence, "hazardous environment combat unit" in a sentence, "hazardous failure" in a sentence, "hazardous flight" in a sentence, "hazardous gas" in a sentence, "hazardous goods" in a sentence, "hazardous industry" in a sentence, "hazardous inflight weather advisory service" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define hazardous fluids in a sentence and how is the word hazardous fluids used in a sentence and examples? hazardous fluids造句, hazardous fluids造句, 用hazardous fluids造句, hazardous fluids meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.