hacksaw in a sentence
- XTRA-AM re-hires Lee " Hacksaw"
- You can also use a hacksaw blade to cut holding nails.
- _Anyone else hear the interview Lee " Hacksaw"
- A . Try cutting the heads off with a hacksaw blade.
- You can also use an ordinary hacksaw to make the cut.
- April 16 : Radio's Lee " Hacksaw"
- Police found two hacksaw blades in the water near the statue.
- She also gives him a fourth hacksaw for him to escape.
- A manual hacksaw will take a lot off time and effort.
- StuRat, you don't think a hacksaw would work?
- It's difficult to see hacksaw in a sentence .
- The hacksaw line was subsequently parodied in an episode of House.
- The hacksaw is used to cut metal, not wood.
- Decoded, it says : Don't send hacksaws.
- It looks as if it were cut with a hacksaw.
- The El Toro situation was resolved by a neighbor with a hacksaw.
- And you won't need a hacksaw to pay.
- It might have been just a small piece of a hacksaw blade.
- You also had veteran leadership with guys like Hacksaw and Fred Dean.
- You may have to hacksaw the bolts if they are badly corroded.
- Or you could cut it off with a hacksaw blade.
How can I put and write and define hacksaw in a sentence
and how is the word hacksaw used in a sentence and examples? hacksaw造句
, hacksaw meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.