hackly in a sentence
- Other types of fracture are fibrous, splintery, and hackly.
- It is hard with a hackly fracture and harsh feel.
- There is no planes of cleavage present in kamacite which gives it a hackly fracture.
- Hackly lives with Nawuth, and Nawuth's oldest sister Chanya, and works in a military hospital in Pursat.
- Also, it possesses dual quality of translucent to cleavage and distinct rhombohedral cleavage with hackly fracture, on the other side spherulitic grains are conchoidal.
- Eventually the Khmer Rouge invade Battambang and Nawuth is forced to flee with his brothers ( Hackly, Bunna, and Chanty ); Chantha; and Chantha's fiance ( Van Lan ).
- It's difficult to see hackly in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define hackly in a sentence
and how is the word hackly used in a sentence and examples? hackly造句
, hackly meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.