haaf in a sentence
- Another " Far Haaf " was built and launched in 1993.
- Dietmar Haaf of Germany was third at 8.08.
- Jochum ten Haaf is the painter, Clare Higgins his English landlady.
- "Haaf, " he spelled out.
- Other traditional methods of salmon fishing using " haaf nets " have also declined.
- These include to the north : Daaey; Haaf Gruney; Sound Gruney; Urie Lingey and Linga
- It's a reality tinged with quiet resignation that Higgins and ten Haaf handle with the utmost delicacy.
- "Inflation risks in Germany are quite clearly limited, " said Tim Haaf, an economist at DG Bank.
- In the 18th century, two girls from Uyea in Shetland rowed to Haaf Gruney to milk some of the cows grazing there.
- In 1745, two girls from Uyea rowed to the small island of Haaf Gruney to milk some of the cows grazing here.
- It's difficult to see haaf in a sentence .
- Joseph Haaf became VP of Sales and Marketing, Carl Calabria was VP of engineering, Cathleen Asch was VP of Administration and Accounting.
- These are mostly fishermen's huts, and the remains of a haaf fishing station, so that fishermen could shelter from bad weather.
- He found employment in radio and television, working with the directors Lietzau, Beauvais, D黦gelin, Schlechte, Westphal, and ten Haaf.
- Haaf acknowledges that her parents generation were more proactively political, and states that she wishes those of her own generation were the same way.
- It will come to the United States under auspices of Lincoln Center Theater, probably with its two London leads : Claire Higgins and Jochem ten Haaf.
- The concept of hypoglycemia-associated autonomic failure ( HAAF ) in diabetes posits that recent incidents of hypoglycemia causes both defective glucose counterregulation and hypoglycemia unawareness.
- In 2013, " Les Inrockuptibles " described Haaf as the " European . . . and anti-hipster " version of Lena Dunham.
- In her essays, Haaf examines Millennials, describing them as " consumers rather than citizens, " and criticizing the world they have grown up within.
- The Lamb Hoga peninsula and nearby Haaf Gruney have some of the largest colonies of storm petrel . they lasted until the 1980s but are no longer present.
- On the east side of Scat Ness are the beaches of Outer and Inner Tumble Wick, which were Haaf Stations during the days of the Haaf Fishing.
How can I put and write and define haaf in a sentence
and how is the word haaf used in a sentence and examples? haaf造句
, haaf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.