guvernadurica in a sentence
- For Guvernadurica-later were convicted and most other political prisoners until the end of World War II.
- The prison Guvernadurica, the oldest prison in Cetinje, did not have doors, the cave had a permanent temperature of 0?Celsius throughout the year.
- "' Guvernadurica ( Gubernadurica ) "'is the dungeon in the monastery of Cetinje ( Montenegro ), which is named after the first political prisoner, the last gubernadur of Montenegro, Vukolaj Radonjic.
- How to Vukolaj ill, 20 04.1832 . under escort gvardija ( guard ) is taken in Kotor, where the night between the 29 and 30 May 1832 . in the hospital and died from the effects of bondage in prison Cetinje monastery Guvernadurica ( Gubernadurica ).
- On the south side of the church, there is a two-floor administrative building, with a dungeon in the ground floor, named Guvernadurica, after its most famous prisoner, Governor Radonji Vukolaj along with his brother Marko Radonjic was originally sentenced to the death penalty, and later changed to slavery.
- On 16 January 1832, he was brought to court . convicted, and he and his brother Marko Radonjic were condemned to be put in chains and shut in the cave monastery Cetinje ( later called Guvernadurica in them, because Vukolaj was the first political prisoner in this prison, and later they were punished the most political prisoners until the end of World War II ), and that the 32 members of their family in the Austrian territory Kotor.
- It's difficult to see guvernadurica in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define guvernadurica in a sentence and how is the word guvernadurica used in a sentence and examples? guvernadurica造句, guvernadurica造句, 用guvernadurica造句, guvernadurica meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.