grout off in a sentence
- This also cleans grout off the tiles.
- Actually, I think scraping the grout off the tile edges is easier and faster with a utility knife.
- To reinstall it, scrape the old grout off the brackets as well as the wall on which the bracket was applied.
- He also shared this information on removing old adhesive and grout from the tile : " I use tile nippers to take the hard grout off the edges of the tile.
- In the first innings of the Second Test he took 3 catches in an innings and although Australia lost the Third Test at Sydney by an innings Colin Cowdrey, M . J . K . Smith, Jim Parks were caught by Grout off Neil Hawke in succession.
- It's difficult to see grout off in a sentence .