grout in in a sentence
- Q . I sealed the grout in my ceramic tile kitchen floor.
- Eventually, however, the grout in the joints between the tiles may deteriorate or crack.
- Q . Can I paint the grout in my ceramic tile with thinned-down paint?
- If you cannot find the grout in gray, tint it with universal tinting colors.
- It's harder to put grout in a big joint than caulking, but it will stand up better.
- I feel that grout in this joint is better than caulking, even in these relatively large joints.
- For demonstration purposes, we assumed a shower job, but the techniques would work for replacing grout in other areas, too.
- Q : The white grout in my bathroom wall tile is badly discolored, especially around the tub and shower area.
- The sponge should be damp but not wet, so it will not add moisture to the grout in the joints.
- The sodium carbonate in the trona accelerated setting of the grout in the original grout curtain, leaving it weak and fissured.
- It's difficult to see grout in in a sentence .
- This exposed edge is designed to scrape or scratch out the old grout in order to make room for the new grout.
- If this eliminates the odor, seal the grout in the tile with a tile sealer; grout is absorbent unless it is sealed.
- A few local rallies and forest grouts in the early 90 s saw some success, but unfortunately for Mark rallying was getting pretty expensive.
- If you have gotten this far, you are on your own for the rest of the work, which is simply applying grout in the joints.
- These tools are run through the grout in between the building material before the grout is solid and create the desired outcome the mason seeks.
- How can I get that grout out, and is there a trick to putting new grout in that will not get dirty or break up?
- In July 2011, the Los Angeles Police Department detained two French nationals on suspicion of vandalism near MOCA's Little Tokyo gallery with tile and grout in hand.
- Q : I installed a light colored ceramic tile in my bathroom but colored the grout in the joints a dark brown by adding lots of pigment to the original grout.
- The important part of removing grout is to get every bit of it out, so you have a full joint to put the new grout in, compacting it as you apply it.
- Q : The gray grout in the tile joints of my ceramic tile kitchen floor has been stained in a large area where some grease was accidentally spilled _ and I like the darker look.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"grout concrete" in a sentence, "grout consumption" in a sentence, "grout curtain" in a sentence, "grout for concrete small hollow block" in a sentence, "grout hole" in a sentence, "grout injection" in a sentence, "grout injector" in a sentence, "grout machine" in a sentence, "grout mix" in a sentence,