ground plane antenna in a sentence
- This type of antenna is called a " ground plane antenna ".
- VHF ground plane antenna, a type of monopole antenna used at high frequencies.
- The UHF transceiver used a discone, while the VHF transceivers used ground plane antennas.
- Common types of monopole antenna are the inverted-F, mast radiator, and ground plane antennas.
- Judd found the Slim Jim produces a lower takeoff angle and better electrical performance than a 5 / 8 wavelength ground plane antenna.
- They are a practical and higher-gain alternative to quarter wave ground plane antennas used in fixed base stations for mobile two-way radios, such as police, fire, and taxi dispatchers.
- In the " ground plane antenna " style whip antenna, the " plane " consists of several wires " ? " / 4 long radiating from the base of a quarter-wave whip antenna.
- Common types of low-gain omnidirectional antennas are the whip antenna, ground plane antenna, vertically oriented dipole antenna, discone antenna, mast radiator, horizontal loop antenna ( sometimes known colloquially as a'circular aerial'because of the shape ) and the halo antenna.
- It's difficult to see ground plane antenna in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ground plane antenna in a sentence and how is the word ground plane antenna used in a sentence and examples? ground plane antenna造句, ground plane antenna造句, 用ground plane antenna造句, ground plane antenna meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.