grantee in a sentence
- Grantees are encouraged to be entrepreneurial and innovative in their research.
- These grantees became known as " soldier settlers ".
- He was one of the first land grantees of the township.
- In 1962 he was a Yale-Norfolk Summer School Grantee.
- Many of his students and grantees became leaders in the region.
- The grantee could not initially subdivide or rent out the land.
- From 1952 to 1953, he was a Fulbright research grantee.
- Mar韆 Ramona Carrillo de Pacheco was the grantee of Rancho Suey.
- Wilson was the grantee of Rancho Los Guilicos in Sonoma County.
- The full list of grantees is on the Breakout Labs website.
- It's difficult to see grantee in a sentence .
- The first and second batches of grantees were covered by TechCrunch.
- Grantees of the Searle Freedom Trust include conservative and libertarian organizations.
- The grantees are nominated by anonymous scouts who search out worthy recipients.
- Kara Walker is the youngest of this year's 23 grantees.
- Some grantees complain that the fund is dispensing its money too slowly.
- Over time, some original grantees returned to their land.
- I did some reserch but could not find any particularly famous grantees.
- The grantees must be received in the Order before wearing the decorations.
- His wife was the grantee of Rancho San Jacinto Sobrante.
- Dr Sharp was a Fulbright Grantee during 1971 and 1973.
How can I put and write and define grantee in a sentence and how is the word grantee used in a sentence and examples? grantee造句, grantee造句, 用grantee造句, grantee meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.