granted in a sentence
- "This division can't be taken for granted.
- In the desert, never take those last two for granted.
- Women are increasingly granted opportunities to hold combat-related jobs.
- But don't let the student take it for granted.
- The Pacific-10 Conference eventually granted him a medical redshirt.
- Granted, Smith was sensational with 143 yards and a touchdown.
- "But we can't take things for granted.
- So we're not taking anything for granted ."
- This is an election where you cannot take anything for granted.
- Writ of certiorari in No . 93-1415 is granted limited
- It's difficult to see granted in a sentence .
- For leave to file a brief as amicus curiae is granted.
- But they only wanted the postponement if Simpson were granted bail.
- These are the kinds of things that they take for granted.
- He looked as if Santa had granted his own dearest wish.
- But licenses are unlikely to be granted before mid-1995.
- Granted, their schedule hasn't been back-breaking.
- Records show that it annually granted El Balcon a restaurant license.
- Don't take survival for granted any more ."
- The comparative scores, granted, tilt solidly toward the 49ers.
- Asked if he could have any wish granted, he answered:
How can I put and write and define granted in a sentence and how is the word granted used in a sentence and examples? granted造句, granted造句, 用granted造句, granted meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.