gnomon in a sentence
- The gnomon may be fixed or moved according to the season.
- The gnomons were black braided silk, linen or hemp string.
- The square of size 8 composed of gnomons looks like this:
- The ball is the nodus, the post is the gnomon.
- On the top is a round brass plate with a gnomon.
- His knowledge of geometry allowed him to introduce the gnomon in Greece.
- The style is the part of the gnomon that casts the shadow.
- A sundial plate with a broken gnomon is attached to its top.
- On the top of this is an octagonal plate and a gnomon.
- Projection of the shadow of the gnomon at the equinox.
- It's difficult to see gnomon in a sentence .
- The Gnomon conflict is overshadowed by the beginnings of World War II.
- Both appear to be sundials with gnomon curves etched on a flat surface.
- The gnomon was a string between the two faces.
- The Gnomon of the Idios Logos shows the connection between law and status.
- In his measurements over many years he used a 50 m high gnomon.
- It consists of a stone shaft with a copper dial and a gnomon.
- On some sundials, the gnomon is vertical.
- A golden triangle can be bisected into a golden triangle and a golden gnomon.
- The same is true for a golden gnomon.
- The copper dial has a date which is illegible and the gnomon is broken.
How can I put and write and define gnomon in a sentence
and how is the word gnomon used in a sentence and examples? gnomon造句
, gnomon meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.