global in a sentence
- I also heard it has something to do with global warming.
- Skeptics say things are out of whack on a global scale.
- But many Western researchers insist that population is a global issue.
- Both are owned by Global Development Co . in Century City.
- In the taxable bond market, two global issues dominated Wednesday.
- You've got so many shares of Twentieth Century Global.
- A : Increased confidence in the future of the global economy.
- In his global history class, he stands front and center.
- This, critics say, would bankrupt that global peacekeeping force.
- WHO declared TB to be a global health emergency in 1993.
- It's difficult to see global in a sentence .
- People have to learn to deal with the global space community.
- Global markets have cooled, making good buys easier to find.
- How do you preserve that American idea in the global economy?
- For some, the Internet offers the power of global prayer.
- The IMF will release its semiannual look at the global economy.
- The tough global bond market has taken its toll on others.
- And that, of course, contributes to global environmental problems.
- "We're a totally networked, global organization.
- Honda reported global pretax profit of 94.3 billion yen.
- The Balkans again stood on the front lines of global conflict.
How can I put and write and define global in a sentence
and how is the word global used in a sentence and examples? global造句
, global meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.