gallay in a sentence
- The company Gallay still operates, and is based in Wellingborough.
- As of 2012, she plays with Ana Gallay.
- Georgina won the gold medal at the 2015 Pan American Games with Ana Gallay.
- Pilot Pierre Gallay dies in the accident.
- His fashions have been sold at Charivari and out west at Charles Gallay stores in Los Angeles.
- Paul Gallay, regional attorney for the environmental department, said could not estimate how long either study would take.
- The BGYB brand and yacht brokerage company was created by long-term friends Bernard Gallay and Philippe Meylan in 1994.
- Since a 1715 census of the Savannah River settlements counted fewer than 650 Apalachees, Allan Gallay believes that the balance were probably sold into slavery.
- Abb?Simon Gallay hid Jews at Evian-les-Bains, and assisted passage to Switzerland, until arrested and deported to Germany never to return.
- The historian Alan Gallay speculates that the Shawnee migrations of the middle to late 17th century were probably driven by the Beaver Wars, which began in the 1640s.
- It's difficult to see gallay in a sentence .
- Bernard Gallay, through his sailing experience, knowledge of yachts and his full-time involvement and Philippe Meylan through his legal background and capacity as a trusted advisor.
- My guests; Gillian Glover, Dan Cafferty, Pete Agnew, Walther Gallay, Mickey Lee Soule, Sahaj Ticotin, Sim Jones, Don Airey, Eliot Denenberg, Harvey Jones.
- Historian Alan Gallay has speculated that the Saura and Saxapahaw people deserted Barnwell's army because their villages were likely to be attacked by the Tuscarora in vengeance for assisting South Carolina in the war.
- The Carolina slave trade, which included both trading and direct raids by colonists, was the largest among the British colonies in North America, estimated at 24, 000 to 51, 000 Indians by Gallay.
- Gallay described the approximate location of the Saura homeland as " about 60 miles upriver from the Peedees ", whose home is described as " on the Peedee River about 80 miles west of the coast ".
- Statewide, 68 percent of first-time, in-state freshmen in the state's public universities received the scholarship last fall, said Debi Gallay, director of policy analysis for the state Board of Regents.
- "If you go home and watch TV, it means you won't be talking to your grandmom, " said Karma Gallay, 27, who works for his family's construction company in Thimpu.
- Argentina took gold in both male and female categories, for the men, Julian Azaad and Ian Mehamed won their first South American title while 2012 Olympian Ana Gallay and Georgina Klug took gold in the women's competition.
- In place of the stainless steel mesh and foil insulation that had been used on previous Magnox stations, a fibrous type of insulation supplied by Delaney Gallay, part of the Lindustries Group, had been used for the first time.
- A shortlist of ten novels is selected each year from medium and small scale French publishing houses by the Cezam Prix Litteraire organisers and the prize has a history of discovering new authors, such as Claudie Gallay, before they become bestsellers.
How can I put and write and define gallay in a sentence
and how is the word gallay used in a sentence and examples? gallay造句
, gallay meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.