frons in a sentence
- The'scaenae frons'or backdrop, has remained intact.
- The face is vertical or retreating and the frons is broad.
- The frons and upperside of the labial palps is dark brown.
- The frons and upperside of the labial palps are pale grey.
- There is an almost circular black spot found on the frons.
- The eyes connect for three times the length of the frons.
- The frons is narrow in males, in females it is broad.
- A large marble wall encloses the back of the stage scaenae frons.
- The head, frons, palpi and thorax are red-orange.
- In between the Y-shaped line lies the frontal triangle or frons.
- It's difficult to see frons in a sentence .
- In Russian the lateral parts of the frons are termed'orbits '.
- Pupa is bone colored with a black dorsal stripe on frons and on thorax.
- Frons and pronotal disc occasionally may have maculae.
- The frons in both sexes is broad.
- As a result of to the cancellations, Frons was the subject of widespread criticism.
- Brian Frons succeeded her in overseeing operations.
- The frons is that part of the head capsule that lies anteriad of the vertex.
- The scales of the head are directed forward over the vertex and down the frons.
- The eyes of the female are separated by a broad frons and consist of separated facets.
- Its upperparts are dark grey with white frons, and its tail black with white tips.
How can I put and write and define frons in a sentence
and how is the word frons used in a sentence and examples? frons造句
, frons meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.