forging credit cards in a sentence
- Police suspect the gang forged credit cards, robbed tourists and made fraudulent real estate deals.
- Those two or three would stay in custody on suspicion of forging credit cards, the sources said.
- Thailand's tourist police on Friday arrested five Japanese nationals and a Chinese man accused of being members of a gang using forged credit cards.
- On the successes achieved by the Federal commercial crime branch last year, Ismail said it had crippled syndicates which forged credit cards and issued fake ringgit bills.
- KUALA LUMPUR, Wed .-A despatch boy was sentenced to a year's jail by the Sessions Court today for four counts of cheating with a forged credit card.
- Police said Derbah's gang raised money by forging credit cards, robbing tourists and making fraudulent time-share real estate deals, mostly with Britons and Germans, in Spain's Canary Islands.
- Ismail Che Rus, director of the Criminal Investigation Department, told a news conference that the eight stole data from genuine credit cards and used it to forge credit cards.
- He is wanted in the United States for use of stolen and forged credit cards and robbery, and a U . S . request for his extradition is pending.
- It also singled out Hong Kong gangs specializing in stolen jewelry and forged credit cards, South Korean pickpocket gangs and groups made up of more than one nationality involved in safe-breaking.
- Police suspect the gang raised money for the militants by forging credit cards, robbing tourists and making fraudulent time-share real estate deals, mostly with Britons and Germans, in the Canary Islands.
- It's difficult to see forging credit cards in a sentence .
- "The Infiltrators " _ their account of six years working undercover as drug-dealing intermediaries, buyers of forged credit cards and hired assassins _ has been nominated for a Macallan Dagger award.
- Spanish police suspect the gang raised money for the militants by forging credit cards, robbing tourists and making fraudulent time-share real estate deals, mostly with Britons and Germans, in the Canary Islands.
- Police have arrested eight people, including four foreigners, in a forged credit card case that cost the local credit industry 6 million ringgit ( dlrs 2.1 million ), an official said Thursday.
- Police have arrested eight people, including four foreigners, in a forged credit card case that cost the local credit industry 6 million ringgit ( dlrs 2 . 1 million ), an official said Thursday.
- Philippine police, backed by U . S . Secret Service agents, have arrested five foreigners belonging to two international syndicates forging credit cards that are used worldwide, Philippine and U . S . officials said Sunday.
- The six Algerians were charged with possessing items including false documents, forged credit cards, electronic equipment and sums of money " in circumstances which give rise to reasonable suspicion " they were plotting terrorist acts, prosecutors said.
- One of five suspected terrorists on trial for plotting an explosion in a French market testified Thursday that he traveled across Germany to buy chemicals with forged credit cards and rented two apartments near the French border.
- They may consider it better or easier to have explosive materials in some countries and support bases in other countries, electronic matters in others, and financial support _ forged papers, or forged credit cards and so on _ in still others.
- An Algerian man on trial for allegedly plotting an explosion in a French market admitted Thursday that he bought chemicals with forged credit cards and rented two apartments near the French border, but he stopped short of admitting plans for a terrorist attack.
How can I put and write and define forging credit cards in a sentence and how is the word forging credit cards used in a sentence and examples? forging credit cards造句, forging credit cards造句, 用forging credit cards造句, forging credit cards meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.