for john in a sentence
- Or . . . golf could give thanks for John Daly.
- Jack became a nickname for John in the late Middle Ages.
- For John Robinson, the Rams left a long time ago.
- The search for John Doe No . 2 has gone nowhere.
- Game 3 was a tale of two halves for John Starks.
- He wrote jokes for John F . Kennedy and Adlai Stevenson.
- Was NBC thinking, " More time for John Tesh!
- It's impossible to make it for John Forbes Kerry.
- But everyone here would take a bullet for John and David.
- Saffer's father, Don, played for John Wooden.
- It's difficult to see for john in a sentence .
- Gravano, who worked for John Gotti then ratted him out.
- The band will open for John Fogerty at Starplex in August.
- For John Randle : a KFC franchise, in Green Bay.
- Then there is the matter of his admiration for John Elway.
- It's a way of life for John ."
- But there's room in seventh heaven for John Elway.
- There's an Army out there somewhere for John McCain.
- He calls a second time, again asks for John Schuerholz.
- This could be the reason for John's first failure.
- This bodes well for John McCain's presidential aspirations .)
"for italy" in a sentence, "for italy in the world with tremaglia" in a sentence, "for its own sake" in a sentence, "for itself" in a sentence, "for jennie" in a sentence, "for joy" in a sentence, "for julia" in a sentence, "for just in case" in a sentence, "for justice and development" in a sentence,