footlights in a sentence
- On both sides of the footlights, the air was electric.
- Her magic seemed to evaporate without footlights and a live orchestra.
- The following year, Slattery was made President of the Footlights.
- On the stage of pro sport the footlights never dim.
- I was convinced the power of their characters would cross the footlights.
- Arias, delivered face front at the footlights, were like lectures.
- Old-fashioned footlights give the faces a sinister glow.
- His hero was fellow Footlights writer and Cambridge magazine writer David Nobbs.
- They were both members of the Cambridge University Footlights society.
- The Walnut was the first theatre to install gas footlights in 1837.
- It's difficult to see footlights in a sentence .
- The theatre switched to electric chandeliers and footlights in 1892.
- While at Cambridge he was a member of the Footlights.
- Bathurst was born in the Cambridge and joined the Cambridge Footlights group.
- A stage and footlights still grace one end of the main hall.
- The stage also bore remnants of its original gas footlights.
- It includes a cover of Merle Haggard's " Footlights ".
- Dickey, young in the profession, has reached the footlights of prominence.
- This former reception room calls for footlights and the perfection of light comedy.
- Esrey said as he stepped back into the footlights.
- Freeman's fierce addiction to the footlights probably is not her fault.
"footlight fever" in a sentence, "footlight glamour" in a sentence, "footlight parade" in a sentence, "footlight serenade" in a sentence, "footlight varieties" in a sentence, "footlights club" in a sentence, "footlights president" in a sentence, "footlights theater" in a sentence, "footlightss" in a sentence,