fool in a sentence
- And now I know what a fool I've been.
- I was always making a fool of myself around the neighborhood.
- "Don't let anybody fool you,"
- I just profoundly resent them being portrayed as ghouls or fools.
- Sam Shepard's " Fool for Love,"
- My family consists of 12 smart alecks and one sentimental fool.
- Wanted : fool to rush in where angels fear to tread.
- The yellow buttons only made Ben seem more of a fool.
- But make no mistake, the reluctant lady was no fool.
- The hero of " Nobody's Fool,"
- What a fool for not appreciating a wife who loved you.
- They plan to get married on April Fool's Day.
- Paramount's " Nobody's Fool,"
- People fool themselves into thinking they invent music every time out.
- On April Fools'Day, Milchin wasn't laughing.
- And it's no April Fool's Day joke.
- And the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.
- Don't let that New York City attitude fool you.
- He doesn't tell me I'm a fool.
- We keep fooling people and we will continue to fool people,
How can I put and write and define fool in a sentence
and how is the word fool used in a sentence and examples? 用fool造句
, fool meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.