flat yield curve in a sentence
- "I don't think a flat yield curve is sustainable ."
- "Greenspan thrives on a flat yield curve because it indicates low inflation, " he said.
- The stage just before that is a flat yield curve, when the spreads narrow toward zero.
- Continued heavy issuance will depend on a combination of sustained lower long-term rates and a flat yield curve.
- The sum may not be exact because modified duration assumes a flat yield curve, which is seldom the case.
- "A flat yield curve keeps prepayments down, " said Steve Abrahams, an analyst at Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter Discover & Co.
- "A flat yield curve keeps prepayments down, " said Steve Abrahams, an analyst at Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter Discover & AMP; Co.
- The Merrill Lynch analyst added that demand for derivatives could fall, and trading inventory could have a higher cost under a flat yield curve.
- "Interest rates, which rose when the pressures began, fell back substantially, leading to a fairly flat yield curve, " it reported in the study.
- If there's no increase tomorrow, " the short end will be bought some and we'll have a less flat yield curve, " said Nomura's Miyamura.
- It's difficult to see flat yield curve in a sentence .
- "This sort of flat yield curve indicates there will be a pronounced economic slowdown in the U . K . in the next 12 to 18 months, " said Hellebuyck.
- Kraushaar said a scenario of flat yield curves, global deflation, and low developed country interest rates may " make it far tougher for trading operations to sustain recent profit levels ."
- Also, with an uncommonly flat yield curve in the Treasury markets-- interest rates on shorter-term paper is now nearly as high as long-term bonds-- many investors are interested in the sort of shorter-term debt that Orange County is selling.
- PV01 ( present value of an 01 ) is sometimes used, although PV01 more accurately refers to the value of a one dollar or one basis point annuity . ( For a par bond and a flat yield curve the DV01, derivative of price w . r . t . yield, and PV01, value of a one-dollar annuity, will actually have the same value .)
How can I put and write and define flat yield curve in a sentence and how is the word flat yield curve used in a sentence and examples? flat yield curve造句, flat yield curve造句, 用flat yield curve造句, flat yield curve meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.