financing large projects in a sentence
- Sale of the storefronts helped finance larger projects.
- However, with vacancy rates soaring and the area in a general recession in the mid-90s the agency couldn't find builders able to finance large projects downtown.
- Organizers announced plans to create a Middle East development bank, which is to have dlrs 5 billion in capital to finance large projects such as roads, railways, airports and water schemes.
- In order to strengthen the financial position of licensed banks and enable them to face competition as well as finance large projects, the minimum capital requirement for commercial banks was enhanced to RO50 million for local banks and RO10 million for foreign banks.
- It's difficult to see financing large projects in a sentence .
"financing gap" in a sentence, "financing house" in a sentence, "financing institutions" in a sentence, "financing instrument" in a sentence, "financing intermediary" in a sentence, "financing lease" in a sentence, "financing lease obligation" in a sentence, "financing leasing" in a sentence, "financing market" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define financing large projects in a sentence and how is the word financing large projects used in a sentence and examples? financing large projects造句, financing large projects造句, 用financing large projects造句, financing large projects meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.