finance bill in a sentence
- Lords'powers are limited to delaying bills, except finance bills, for six months.
- There have been a lot of campaign finance bills over the years.
- Most annual Finance Bills have not been certified to be Money Bills.
- McCain is not sanguine about the chances of the campaign finance bill.
- On Sept . 15, the House passed a comprehensive campaign finance bill.
- Legislation to this effect has been included in the Finance Bill 2007.
- The Senate approved its own version of the campaign finance bill last year.
- The Vermont State Senate passed a public financing bill this week.
- A three-day parliament session is planned for next week to ratify finance bills.
- Several recent campaign finance bills in Congress have sought to ban leadership PACs.
- It's difficult to see finance bill in a sentence .
- Smith has an uphill battle to win passage of her campaign finance bill.
- The Lords are restricted to delaying legislation, except finance bills, for six months.
- Congress has been debating the campaign finance bill for seven years.
- The Senate Republicans are divided over how to reconsider any campaign finance bill.
- Signing the campaign finance bill " could depress the Republican base,"
- For years the campaign finance bill died in Republican-run Senate filibusters.
- The school finance bill was filed by Rep . Rob Eissler, R-The Woodlands.
- She served on the Finance Bill 2011 Public Bill Committee.
- This is also a core component of the main campaign-finance bill in the Senate.
- His cosponsor on the campaign finance bill is Senator Russ Feingold, a Wisconsin Democrat.
"finance and trade minister" in a sentence, "finance and treasury minister" in a sentence, "finance asia" in a sentence, "finance assistant" in a sentence, "finance bank" in a sentence, "finance bill 2012" in a sentence, "finance bills" in a sentence, "finance board" in a sentence, "finance branch" in a sentence,