finance act in a sentence
- These additional members were removed in 2007 by the Electoral Finance Act.
- The respective year's Finance Act is the mechanism to enact the changes.
- Her interpretation effectively erased the spending limits in the Campaign Finance Act.
- The Housing Finance Act 1972 also brought fundamental changes to rent legislation.
- An Act to Amend the Federal-Provincial Arrangements and Established Programs Financing Act, 1977
- Howard guided the 1988 Local Government Finance Act through the House of Commons.
- Bill C-12 Act to amend the Federal-Provincial Arrangements and Established Programs Financing Act
- The Finance Act 1997 saw something similar with rental premiums.
- The Finance Act details amendments to be made to each one of these Acts.
- Public expenditure of collected funds is governed by the Public Finance Act of 2007.
- It's difficult to see finance act in a sentence .
- The Finance Act 1950 had previously made the necessary changes in the entertainments tax.
- The Finance Act 2007 was another milestone in the regulation of gambling in Italy.
- The Kenyan Micro Finance Act was adopted in 2006 and became active in 2008.
- The relevant legislation is the Local Government Finance Act 1988.
- These properties are specified by the Local Government Finance Act 1988, and include the following:
- The Finance Acts 1894 and 1909 effected large changes in the duties payable on death.
- The Irish President signed the Finance Act into law.
- The Finance Act 1986 introduced Stamp Duty Reserve Tax.
- However, the Finance Act 2002 subsequently increased that rate by 1 %, reversing the reduction.
- New Financing Act To Aid Leasing Firms, BUSINESS DAILY
"finance a team" in a sentence, "finance academy under the government of rf" in a sentence, "finance accounting" in a sentence, "finance accreditation agency" in a sentence, "finance accreditations" in a sentence, "finance act 1929" in a sentence, "finance act 1930" in a sentence, "finance act 1936" in a sentence, "finance act 1946" in a sentence,