finan in a sentence
- Householder and Finan both said they hope to cooperate with Democrats.
- Finan said that is " do-able ."
- State officials, including Finan, were buoyant yet cautious.
- Finan is currently ranked third in the world for amateur competitive aerobics.
- Again, Finan said, the rumblings come mainly from the politicos.
- But Finan suggests causes further back in Smith's political career.
- Coca-Cola HBC said Finan resigned for personal reasons.
- Sigeberht travelled to Northumbria to accept baptism from Bishop Finan of Lindisfarne.
- Finan Owen, FSC, was welcomed by the Fr.
- _Tom Finan, publisher of Club Management, 1990
- It's difficult to see finan in a sentence .
- Finan, a Republican who is president of the Ohio Senate, added:
- Mohsen-Finan said, referring to interviews with nearly 500 young Muslims.
- Richard Finan, president of the Ohio Senate, has called this blackmail.
- Coca-Cola HBC Managing Director Irial Finan said.
- After making some conversions, Cedd returned to Lindisfarne to report to Finan.
- The Finan Center is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Finan was born in 1927 in Butler, Pennsylvania.
- With Richard Finan term-limited in 2002, Schuler sought his seat.
- After Penda's death, Diuma was Finan.
- After twenty four years in office, Finan left the Senate in 2002.
How can I put and write and define finan in a sentence
and how is the word finan used in a sentence and examples? finan造句
, finan meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.