fell in a sentence
- He reared up, and he twisted and fell over backwards,
- The cycle reversed as interest rates fell and economies hit bottom.
- We thought something fell on our roof, like a firecracker.
- Pacificare class A shares fell $ 1, to $ 51.
- When the police opened the freezer, the steaks fell out.
- Ford's stock fell 1 \, to 30 \.
- Pedroza's filly, Viz, fell over Et Viola.
- One year, several women complained that the buttons fell off.
- Thursday afternoon at least, those predictions fell a bit flat.
- But the enterprise fell victim to the magic of the moment.
- A flag amendment fell well short in both houses in 1990.
- The Dow Jones average of 30 industrials fell nearly 4 points.
- It was batted and bounced upward and fell out of bounds.
- Chicago corn futures were mostly higher, while soybean futures fell.
- Corn futures prices fell for the first time in seven sessions.
- In San Antonio, crime fell by 12.3 percent.
- Instead of answering, he fell silent and rolled his eyes.
- Last year, 76 students fell through the cracks via suspensions.
- It started to rain and the big tent fell on us.
- Then, over one weekend, her remaining strands fell out.
How can I put and write and define fell in a sentence
and how is the word fell used in a sentence and examples? 用fell造句
, fell meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.