feeling in a sentence
- U . S . goaltender Tony Meola echoed Lalas'feelings.
- He'd look at a guy and get the feeling.
- It touches our deepest feelings; it can motivate and express.
- We have tried to carry that feeling out on the field.
- "There's a feeling of security ."
- "It's a very big feeling,"
- That was not a widespread feeling, but there were skeptics.
- He was 2 over par, but he was feeling good.
- That's what his feeling was the day he died.
- He's heading into Sunday's race feeling confident.
- It's difficult to see feeling in a sentence .
- But maybe the feelings aren't so mixed after all.
- Smaller independents also are feeling the impact of higher crude prices.
- The feeling generated there remains more vivid and important to him.
- But the larger feeling of Circus Smirkus is joyful, exuberant.
- Trained to express his feelings, the boy started to cry.
- "It's a real strange feeling,"
- Likewise, certain sounds may evoke common feelings, says Alkon.
- Both Manny and Corrina discover they have feelings for each other.
- There was a feeling that we want to come out strong,
- And the never-ending feeling that it is never ending.
How can I put and write and define feeling in a sentence
and how is the word feeling used in a sentence and examples? feeling造句
, feeling meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.