feelin in a sentence
- Ahm feelin'puny ( I don't feel well)
- "How you feelin'? " asked Gailey.
- How're ya feelin'today, James ?"
- "When you're weary, feelin'small,
- It spawned the single, " Feelin'Kinda Sporty ".
- Details and images on Feelin can be found at its website.
- Dancin', celebratin' feelin'good about life.
- Alligators, sharks; I'm feelin'faint.
- He was definitely feelin'it in the second quarter.
- "How y'all feelin'out there ?"
- It's difficult to see feelin in a sentence .
- Stocks are wafflin', and consumers feelin'down.
- They ain'got no other purpose or feelin's ."
- "Feelin'Good " is the second single of the album.
- "I got a feelin', Nicole.
- Well, I got a feelin', too.
- He wasn't, as they say, really feelin'it.
- The Righteous Brothers-- You've Lost That Lovin'Feelin'
- Dare I ever say " Feelin'fine . . ."
- We've lost that lovin'feelin '.
- And man, are Bill Belichick and Tom Brady feelin'the sting.
How can I put and write and define feelin in a sentence
and how is the word feelin used in a sentence and examples? feelin造句
, feelin meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.