fault in a sentence
- "It's not Tommie Agee's fault.
- According to Rico, that is his father's fault.
- Usually, Clinton is attentive to a fault to public opinion.
- The players said that all of what happened was their fault.
- It was his fault as much as anybody else's.
- -- Prune only to remove broken branches and growth faults.
- "And that's my fault, my responsibility.
- In many instances, the portions are copious to a fault.
- It's nobody's fault but mine ."
- To what extent is it the fault of the poor themselves?
- It's difficult to see fault in a sentence .
- Nonetheless, others found fault with his overall performance as secretary.
- We gave up the lead, so it was our fault.
- If it's wrong, it's my fault.
- Pilots'unions found fault with the meeting for different reasons.
- So far, it has shown no contractor was at fault.
- Lose, and it's the coach's fault.
- "It's not the Mayor's fault.
- They might shoot someone and then it would be my fault.
- And the fault line is education, " said Clinton.
- I think this was the system's fault ."
How can I put and write and define fault in a sentence
and how is the word fault used in a sentence and examples? fault造句
, fault meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.