farls in a sentence
- Modern commercially mass-produced potato farls, however, are often rectangular in form.
- A Irish breakfast is usually accompanied by soda bread but in Northern Ireland an Ulster fry can contain fried soda farls.
- In Northern Ireland, the term generally refers to soda bread and to potato bread or cakes ( potato farls ).
- _Potato farls : These, Qualters said, are a bit like Irish soda bread but made into rolls instead of a loaf.
- Potato farls are square slices ( usually around 0.5-1 cm in thickness ) of soft potato bread, lightly powdered with flour and are common in Ulster, especially Northern Ireland.
- The " griddle cakes ", " griddle bread " ( or " soda farls " in Ulster ) take a more rounded shape and have a cross cut in the top to allow the bread to expand.
- The typical Ulster Fry contains a fried egg, two bangers, two rashers, two slices each of black and white puddings, scones or potato farls, a couple of sauteed mushrooms and a slice or two of roasted tomato.
- While soda bread can also be baked as a normal loaf, that used in an Ulster fry breakfast is made as farls ( that is to say, flat rounds about 3 / 4 inch thick which are then cut into quarters ).
- Known locally as "'fadge "'( potato cakes ), they are traditionally used as one of the distinguishing items of food in an Ulster Fry, where they are shallow-fried on both sides for a short time and served with Soda farls cooked in the same way.
- It's difficult to see farls in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define farls in a sentence
and how is the word farls used in a sentence and examples? farls造句
, farls meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.