farley wood in a sentence
- The main part of Popeswood lies north of the Amen Corner and Farley Wood.
- Farley Wood Community Centre is nearby.
- Nancy Farley Wood worked with Simpson and is credited with the development and production of the radiation detectors for the laboratory.
- There are large ponds at Farley Wood and the Easthampstead Mill Pond between Great Hollands and Wildridings, and two lakes at South Hill Park.
- In the town centre was the 12-storey Winchester House, formerly owned by 3M who moved to new premises in Farley Wood on the town's northern edge in 2004.
- On the other side of the valley is Romsley Hill, the valley banks of which are covered by Great Farley Wood beyond Romsley Hill are a number of lower hills ( Windmill, Chapman's and Waseley ) which join the Clent Hills to the Lickey Hills in one continuous chain.
- It's difficult to see farley wood in a sentence .