farley post office in a sentence
- -$ 20 million to convert the James A . Farley Post Office into the new Penn Station.
- The grand stairs of the James Farley Post Office are built on the scale of the former Penn Station.
- Skylight at Moynihan Station is located in the historic James A . Farley Post Office across from Penn Station.
- The Farley post office stopped 24-hour service beginning on May 9, 2009, due to decreasing mail traffic.
- The phrase can be found in block letters on the James Farley Post Office in New York City, facing Penn Station.
- Assan said at the James A . Farley Post Office in midtown Manhattan . " I pay enough taxes already ."
- The Landmark James Farley Post Office in New York City is designated in his honor and as a monument to his career in public service.
- The United States Postal Service operates the James A . Farley Post Office, New York City's main post office, in Midtown Manhattan.
- In addition to serving the industrial and dock areas of the Meatpacking District, as well as serving the James Farley Post Office and private freight services.
- A new Penn Station to replace the Midtown train terminal torn down 40 years ago was set to be recreated inside the Farley Post Office building across the street.
- It's difficult to see farley post office in a sentence .
- The Farley Post Office once held the distinction of being the only Post Office in New York City open to the public 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- While Executive Director of the Port Authority Ward was charged with overseeing the planned expansion of Pennsylvania Station to the James Farley Post Office, which will be named Moynihan Station.
- That doesn't include a $ 25 million grant to help New York City build a new Penn Station in the James A . Farley Post Office, a neo-classical landmark.
- Cablevision then announced plans to raze the Garden, replace it with high-rise commercial buildings, and build a new Garden one block away at the site of the James Farley Post Office.
- The Farley Post Office would be divided so that there would be some space for a shared Amtrak / LIRR train hall and a retail area, as well as space for the post office.
- In January 2016, NY Governor Cuomo announced plans for a combined Penn-Farley Post Office complex called Empire State Station, a comprehensive integrated station, a project estimated to cost $ 3billion.
- It is already paying the wages of hundreds of workers who are building sets at Madison Square Garden and converting the Farley post office building across Eighth Avenue into a center for 15, 000 journalists.
- Another officer waved him through, and the man slipped into a back entrance to the James A . Farley Post Office Building, the well-fortified headquarters for the news media at the convention.
- It includes an expanded Pennsylvania Station at the neo-Classical James A . Farley Post Office building to the east, a corridor of office blocks along 11th Avenue and a smattering of park spaces.
- Reporters will be based at the historic James A . Farley post office building, where guests walk up grand sweep of granite stairs to a Corinthian colonnade-- putting the Boston media erector set to shame.
"farley mount" in a sentence, "farley mowat" in a sentence, "farley mowatt" in a sentence, "farley nuclear generating station" in a sentence, "farley parkenfarker" in a sentence, "farley stillwell" in a sentence, "farley v skinner" in a sentence, "farley wallop" in a sentence, "farley wood" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define farley post office in a sentence and how is the word farley post office used in a sentence and examples? farley post office造句, farley post office造句, 用farley post office造句, farley post office meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.