familial trait in a sentence
- It is frequently seen in older patients but not infrequently, it is seen in young people as a familial trait.
- Eugenides also used the allusions to Greek mythology and modern pop music to show the passing of familial traits and idiosyncrasies from one generation to the next.
- Benders would see each other's work on clotheslines or in their neighbor's houses, and there were familial traits, inherited across generations, prompting a legacy of borrowing, stealing and mutually respectful call and response.
- :DNA is the basis for the creation / synthesis of proteins but for familial traits just look not further forward than DNA . When the fertilized ovum cell multiply, a chemical message it sent out.
- Weaving together her characters'stories in a musical narrative full of recurring melodies and leitmotifs, Eve artfully shows how familial traits are handed down from father to son and mother to daughter, and how quirks of fate resurface from generation to generation.
- Tartt's portrait of the Cleve family possesses all the detail and luminosity of an old platinum photograph : She chronicles their emotional history, their mortgaged dreams and their intramural squabbles with consummate ease while showing us how familial traits and inclinations are handed down generation to generation, mother to daughter, aunt to niece.
- It's difficult to see familial trait in a sentence .
"familial spastic paraplegia" in a sentence, "familial spastic paraplegia syndrome" in a sentence, "familial spontaneous pneumothorax" in a sentence, "familial syringomyelia" in a sentence, "familial tendency" in a sentence, "familial tremor" in a sentence, "familial tremors" in a sentence, "familial trophoneurosis" in a sentence, "familial urticaria" in a sentence,