familial tendency in a sentence
- The familial tendency to develop these cancers is called hereditary breast ovarian cancer syndrome.
- She also stresses that a range of genetic and social factors may contribute to a familial tendency toward alcoholism.
- The subtext implies the existence of secret societies or conspiracies, and familial tendencies and groupings found within those darker worlds.
- "There is a familial tendency, so obviously there's a big genetic component, " he said.
- If you have a familial tendency to have atherosclerotic heart disease, it does not matter really whether you are an athlete or not,
- The mother already faced the specter of a strong familial tendency to cancer, which was a threat she had learned to live with.
- There is some evidence of a familial tendency to the condition, particularly to a partial palsy involving the superior division of the nerve with an autosomal recessive inheritance.
- It's difficult to see familial tendency in a sentence .
"familial short stature" in a sentence, "familial spastic paraplegia" in a sentence, "familial spastic paraplegia syndrome" in a sentence, "familial spontaneous pneumothorax" in a sentence, "familial syringomyelia" in a sentence, "familial trait" in a sentence, "familial tremor" in a sentence, "familial tremors" in a sentence, "familial trophoneurosis" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define familial tendency in a sentence and how is the word familial tendency used in a sentence and examples? familial tendency造句, familial tendency造句, 用familial tendency造句, familial tendency meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.