fallen in a sentence
- Fallen TV evangelist Jim Bakker and alleged Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss.
- I had fallen asleep reading and was sitting up in bed.
- Tailoring : Fallen cuffs can be repaired daily with Scotch Tape.
- In addition, the project has fallen six years behind schedule.
- Since the election, the Bolsa has risen and fallen sluggishly.
- Another very important part of the jigsaw has fallen into place.
- It had fallen below its 23 dlr IPO price by July.
- But since it opened, business has fallen back to normal.
- You've fallen into the procrastination trap-- again?
- The Knicks have fallen to sixth place in the Eastern Conference.
- No one's star has fallen so far so fast.
- I didn't know the whole apartment had fallen down.
- All of the places where I could have fallen for good.
- He was asleep and everything had fallen on top of him,
- He had no idea he had fallen into a hell hole.
- But I've never fallen for an orchid ."
- By 1994, US sales had fallen to 97, 043.
- Production of cars in Japan has fallen for four consecutive years.
- Instead, the money has fallen straight to the bottom line.
- By 1990, Duran Duran had fallen off the radar screen.
How can I put and write and define fallen in a sentence
and how is the word fallen used in a sentence and examples? 用fallen造句
, fallen meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.