fall grain in a sentence
- Canadian National Railway Co . said it's increasing the size of its fall grain-movement fleet by 200 rail cars.
- As Union Pacific heads into its own busiest season, with fall grain harvests and Christmas merchandise shipments, the congestion is only gradually easing.
- Last year's fall grain harvest was the worst in 30 years, and Russian agricultural officials say that at least 30, 000 independent farmers are now bankrupt.
- Scorched by a summer-long drought and plagued by years of bad farm management, Russia's fall grain harvest will be its worst in 30 years, senior government officials said Monday.
- A North Korean famine, already exacerbated by an ailing economy and major floods this year, will probably get worse because bad weather and blights have shrunk the fall grain harvest, a report said Sunday.
- It's difficult to see fall grain in a sentence .