fakery in a sentence
- Do they really believe voters will take such political fakery seriously?
- Technology has a lot to do with the culture of fakery,
- With this incident, vaporware came to connote outright fakery.
- The program might have inquired more deeply into the potential for fakery.
- The talent for theatrical fakery is simply not in him.
- But is exaggerating that idea also a form of fakery?
- The first hint of fakery is that the storyteller is no eyewitness.
- There is a certain amount of fakery that goes on,
- According to the editors, nothing had been found to confirm fakery.
- Technology only enhances the level and quality of the fakery.
- The DeLay spending cut is in the grand tradition of political fakery.
- But his legendary stature cannot transcend the fakery of a stacked deck.
- The movie practices a bit of fakery of its own.
- And the fakery in its long-term forecasts is much worse.
- It is a movie that uses fabulous fakery to elicit truer pleasures.
- It has been found that " psychic surgery " is pure fakery.
- *Please Keep : TV Fakery is a topic of growing interest.
- :: Are you asking about the legality of fakery?
- No, I'm not accusing Clinton of fakery or dishonesty here.
- There's so much fakery involved in that gallery scene ."
How can I put and write and define fakery in a sentence
and how is the word fakery used in a sentence and examples? 用fakery造句
, fakery meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.