fakers in a sentence
- The electronic scoreboard at midcourt read " Fakers ."
- The assorted fakers and scam artists of soccer are on notice.
- .. . even the outrage over the fakers is fake.
- But Showtime has looked more like Fakers instead of Lakers.
- His judgment is good enough to weed out the fakers.
- Hard-core indie rockers labeled them fakers and never forgave them.
- Turns out, it is the Nets who are fakers.
- Round up the movers, shakers and fakers of Major League Baseball.
- The site also has a list of known fakers.
- This lineup of Sick Mother Fakers worked until 1994.
- It's difficult to see fakers in a sentence .
- YouTube is the beloved playground of fakers, quacks, fraudsters and idiots.
- In comparison, the worst fakers get off with a yellow card at worst.
- Along the way, he has also seen wannabes and fakers, schemers and dreamers.
- Fakers in previous days forged religious relics.
- More and more ballplayers will play in the front office while fakers take to the field.
- It was much more than a lot of other fakers and posers did at the time.
- Cutie, we can't talk because of all these fakers but I love you.
- "A language test would identify the fakers pretty quickly, " she said.
- Movers'n'shakers, matchmakers, fakers and bellyachers for the new media millennium:
- Long thus found himself at the center of the nature fakers controversy of the early 1900s.
How can I put and write and define fakers in a sentence
and how is the word fakers used in a sentence and examples? 用fakers造句
, fakers meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.