faithfully in a sentence
- Davis and her husband, Tom, also see Ross faithfully.
- We take computers on vacation and faithfully check our voice mail.
- The recorded sound, some lapses aside, is faithfully balanced.
- For instance, Jim kept a to-do list faithfully.
- We have adhered consistently and faithfully to those goals and objectives,
- The pastor on the show questions God but serves God faithfully.
- It's not just a matter of taking drugs faithfully.
- He was there as faithfully as the nuns and the priest.
- Hostas faithfully rise again; so do day lilies and astilbes.
- The family faithfully attended Friday prayers at the Ayatollah Saiidi Mosque.
- The study found that the student messengers reported positive feedback faithfully.
- I have applied the law faithfully at political cost to myself.
- Will you be willing to faithfully interpret the law ? "'
- Dave Robicheaux faithfully attends a 12-step program to repent.
- We need to follow faithfully the multilateral efforts of the WTO,
- He carried out his pledge faithfully and the Prince looked satisfied.
- He then moved on to reproduce furniture from older ages faithfully.
- According to Hartmann, Gisulf followed the policies of Liutprand faithfully.
- The interior of the Imperial has been faithfully re-created.
- The video game follows the movie's basic story faithfully.
"faithful unto death" in a sentence, "faithful witness" in a sentence, "faithful word baptist church" in a sentence, "faithfull" in a sentence, "faithfullest" in a sentence, "faithfully flat" in a sentence, "faithfully flat module" in a sentence, "faithfully flat morphism" in a sentence, "faithfully implement" in a sentence,